Big Love Cooking: 75 Recipes For Satisfying, Shareable Comfort Food
by Joey Campanaro with Theresa Gambacorta & Photography by Con Poulos
Big Love Cooking features 75 accessible recipes infused with Mediterranean flavors inspired by Joey's Italian-American family.
• Includes stories from Little Owl restaurant, historical NYC photographs, and conversational advice
• Features warm, inviting photography that emulates the family-style meals
• This is simple, authentic food, with generous servings and nourishing, shareable meals.
With accessible recipes and familiar ingredients, this cookbook is perfect for big family meals that will please a crowd.
• Big Love Cooking is a return to hearty platters and heartwarming comfort food with a strong sense of place.
• Perfect for cooks interested in Mediterranean cuisine and Italian-American favorites
• A great gift for the home cook that is interested in hearty, delicious Italian meals over trends.
Big Love Cooking is also available for preorder at the following retailers: